Conductive Silicone Free Caulk and Gap Filler
Conductive Silicone Free Caulk and Gap Filler is an electrically conductive polymer material similar to conductive silicone caulk but because of the base polymer being silicone free, it is over paintable and has other benefits in various industries. It is designed to be easily applied to panel joints, seams or the small clearances in sheet metal enclosures. It cures at room temperature to form a highly conductive elastomeric seal that has good adhesion to most commonly used materials. When fully cured it helps prevent water ingress and improve the EMI shielding performance of panel joints. For more information visit this page.
Conductive caulk and gap filler has excellent high temperature resistance and long-term ageing characteristics. The fillers used in these materials provide a reliable low impedance connection between metallic surfaces. The different fillers we can use help to ensure good galvanic compatibility with different alloys in wet or humid environments
Features and Benefits
- One component compound
- Over paintable
- Easy to use and no mixing required.
- Fillers are available to suit your application.
- Excellent conductivity of 0.010 ohm-cm
- Moisture/Air cure polymer base
- Around 30 minute working life
- Rapid skin formation
- 24 hr handling time for cure
- Requires no pressure during curing
- Wide range of product application temperatures
- Non corrosive, or inert, curing mechanism
- No corrosive by-products generated during curing to damage substrate
- Medium paste viscosity
- Easy to dispense, apply and spread, can be used on overhead or vertical surfaces
- Minimal shrinkage, no permits or ventilation required.
These materials are available in 71cc, 170cc and 310cc cartridges
To specify the type and size of material required, please use the material code plus the container size as a suffix. For example for a 310cc cartridge of Nickel Graphite caulk, the part number would be “GF-NCP-310”
For more information, please Contact Us